Every client needs to be diligent in selecting a tax professional, an enrolled agent, a CPA, or a tax lawyer. Does the person have enough experience? What do others say about the person? Click here to read Google reviews, scroll to the bottom of this page to see reviews from other platforms to ensure your diligent search is justified and verified.
Our family business brings our family to yours by offering variety of business degrees, licenses and years of experiences:
- Chartered Economist ®
- Accredited Management Accountant ®
- Enrolled Agent
- Business Consultant
Our services are broad and include -business bookkeeping, accounting, -payroll,-individual and business taxes, -as well as negotiating your tax debt with the IRS!
Years of experience and a variety of qualifications ensure the quality of services.
call: (888) 78 MyTax
text: (220) 201 9381
We Are a Family Business
From our family to yours.
London Loughman, EA
London Loughman is an Enrolled Agent , licensed to represent taxpayers before the IRS. London is also a 2L law student. Services performed: accounting, payroll, individual 1040 taxes, business taxes, IRS debt resolution.
Mark Loughman, Strategist
Mark is a business strategist, developing individual business strategies to ensure your business productivity. Mark has years of valuable experience in variety of successful aspects of business.
Mariya Hyryk, Business Consultant
Mariya is successful business consultant that has helped dozens of businesses and individuals to ensure that their business operates as planned and/or suggests a productive solution.
Tatiana Loughman, EA
London Loughman is an Enrolled Agent , licensed to represent taxpayers before the IRS. Tatiana has years of experience. Services performed: accounting, payroll, individual 1040 taxes, business taxes, IRS debt resolution.
Basic Accounting/ Monthly
$ 135.00starts at*/ month
- Bank Reconciliations up to 200 transactions.
- Monthly Accounting Reports
- Monthly Support via an Online Meeting
$ 395.00starts at*/ month
- Bank Reconciliations up to 500 transactions
- Monthly Accounting Reports
- Customization, Added Services
- Monthly Support
Tax Debt Resolution Expert
$ 125 .00/ hour
- IRS, state or city tax debt
- Resolution via OIC, payment plans
- Support until completed
Individual Tax Services
Bringing You Refunds
Business Tax Services
Complying with Business Tax Laws
IRS Debt Resolution
Resolving the Debt For Good
Tracking Your Finances
Although this Website may be linked to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein.
OTHER WEBSITES OWNED
- (888) 78 MyTax (Website)
- Declare Foreign (Website)
- Litigate Tax (Website)
- File Taxes Near Me (Website)
- Tax Services Solve Tax Problems (website)
List of Services
Don't forget that Tax Services Solve Tax Problems
- – Offer in Compromise,
- – Penalties Abatement,
- – IRS Communication,
- – Filing Never-filed Returns,
- – Other IRS Issue Resolutions Bookkeeping:
- – Accounting,
- – Payroll,
- – Errors Corrections,
- – Adjusting Entries,
- – Documents Storing Organizing,
- – QuickBooks, Manager
- – Reconciliations Tax:
- – Tax Returns Preparations,
- – Individual,
- – Business Finding Errors:
- – Comparison of Your Business Ratios to the Industry Average,
- – Business Risks Mitigations References to FASB, IRC etc
List of Qualifications
Be careful to trust anyone to represent your decisions
- – an Enrolled Agent,
- – Law Student,
- – Chartered Economist,
- – Accredited Management Accountant,
- – QBO ProAdvisor,
- – Authorized E-File Provider.
- – CPA re-examination Candidate,
- – Enrolled to practice before The IRS.
- -Have 10+ years of experience.
- -Have many satisfied clients.
- -Very diligent & dedicated to each client
- Masters in Economics, majoring in Accounting & Auditing
- Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice; a variety of certificates.